This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Owner of Red Cloud Kung Fu Martial Arts school in Pottstown, PA. Background includes martial arts training in Tien Shan Pai Northern Kung Fu, Shotokan Karate, and Tai Kwon Do. Acknowledged by Action Martial Arts magazine with a life time award in teaching martial arts. Credited for transforming the lives of children for the better. Taught over 500 students with multiple disabilities including Hemophilia and / or HIV and ADHD. Over half of troubled inner-city youth instructed at Red Cloud Kung Fu have become better students.
- Just been inducted to the Action Magazine Martial Arts Hall Of Honor with a Distinguished Renowned Martial Artist Award, for Class of 2017 coming soon.
- Inducted to the Philadelphia Historic Martial Arts Society Hall of Fame, Class of 2016
- Presented Action Martial Arts Magazine Hall of Honors Class of 2014
- Awarded Tien Shan Pai practitioner of the year by the United Fellowship of Martial Artist Philadelphia Society Class of 2013.
- Sponsored fundraising event on 2013 for the benefit of St. Jude Hospital.
- Recognized for 2008 Annual Meeting, the session “Fighting Monk: Kung Fu for People with Bleeding Disorders” received an overall 97.22% rating out of 100. At the National Hemophilia Foundation for all bleeding and clotting disorders.
- Certified in Foundation of Trauma-sensitive coaching and Foundation of Trauma-Sensitive program design by UP2US Sports for the 2017 Pottstown Trauma Series
- Volunteered one week of vacation time for 8 years for Camp Honor with Arizona Hemophilia Association. Made up a program to teach Children with Hemophilia/HIV Kung Fu